C5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Thermo Jacket
For high aerobic rides in harsh conditions, day and night.
We wanted to offer a jersey fit with the protection level of a jacket to let you continue your training routine no matter how challenging the weather might be.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology which is totally windproof, durably water-resistant, lightweight and extremely breathable
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement
- Modern road cycling fit: lengthened sleeves and dropped tail
- Close fit high collar
- Elastic cuffs
- 3-gusseted back pockets
- Secure zip pocket on rear for keys or valuables
- Reflective details
- Weight: 440 grams
- Shell: Face: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Backer: 100% Polyester
- Stretch Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.