C5 GORE-TEX Trail Hooded Jacket
Details and Materials
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus product: extremely breathable, ultralight and packable while durably waterproof, windproof and robust
- GORE-TEX Active material on torso, hood and arms for max breathability
- Full length zip with underflap and zipper garage
- Reflective details
- Regular fit
- Lightweight and small pack volume
- Fully taped seams for added rain protection
- Rugged and robust jacket with a mountain bike specific cut
- Adjustable hood with built-in visor and cordstopper adjustment
- Dropped tail for splash protection
- Waist hem adjustment with drawcord
- Seam placement designed to work with backpack
- Napoleon pocket with zip
- Weight: 240 grams
- Panels: 100% Polyamide
- Shell: Face: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyamide
- Backer: 100% Polyamide
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.