Designed to keep your feet warm and dry when cycling in even the worst wet and cold weather.
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key to riding in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride feel easier.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof.
- Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material
- Back velcro width adjustment
- Reflective details
- Weight: 100 grams
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Robust Shell: 59% Polyamide, 31% Polyurethane, 10% Polyamide (Kevlar®)
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Iron Max 150°
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
|US-MEN||US-WOMEN||IRELAND & UK||EU|
|3.5 - 5||4.5 - 6||2.5 - 4||35 - 37|
|6-7.5||7 - 8.5||5 - 6.5||38 - 40|
|8 - 9.5||9 - 10.5||7 - 8.5||41 - 43|
|10.5 - 12||11.5 - 13||9.5 - 11||44 - 46|