Ambient Vest Womens
Designed with the details, style and performance of a vest you can ride in all day, but small enough to carry on every single ride.
Every rider needs a handy extra layer on a ride, but no one wants to carry a heavy jacket or bulk up their pockets. This jacket provides emergency weather protection in an incredible light small package, so there is never an excuse to get caught out by bad conditions.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ garments with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- DWR treatment of the fabric
- Highly packable
- Extremely lightweight
- Cycling specific cut with dropped tail
- Mesh insert in back for optimum ventilation
- Grip elastic at waist hem for snug fit
- Lightweight, full length reversed zip with mesh tape
- Reflective logo
- Weight: 55 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Stretch Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Women
|0-2||30.75 - 32||28|
|4-6||32.25 - 33.5||28.25|
|8-10||33.75 - 35||28.75|
|12-14||35.5 - 37||29.25|
|16-18||37.5 - 39.5||29.75|
|20-22||39.75 - 42.5||30.25|
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.