The ISPO Award is one of the most important quality labels in the sports industry and is presented annually at the "Internationale Sportartikelmesse (ISPO)" in Munich. This year there were 430 entries, almost 100 received an award, but only 6 received the coveted title "Product of the Year". And in the "running apparel" category, GOREWEAR won with the R5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ insulated Jacket.
R5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Insulated Jacket
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- POLARTEC® ALPHA® Insulation
- Semi-transparent nylon as outer layer
- Close-fitting hood
- Zip with zip port
- Stretch inserts at hem and cuffs
- 2 side zip pockets
- Side zip pocket with small inner pocket
- Bottom hem adjustable with drawcord
- Highly reflective, color-tone tape and logo
- Reflective tapes and logo strongly visible through face fabric only when hit by light
- Weight: 250 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Wash Cold/30° Extra Gentle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
THE ISPO AWARD “PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2020”
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.