Ultimate 2in1 Shorts Mens
Designed for running further and longer, without the need of carrying a pack.
Running ultra distances means carrying your own nutrition and weather protection. Instead of carrying a pack, gain more flexibility with our innovative pocket design: secure storage in the waistband or along the thigh of inner shorts for more accessible storage when on the move. Our stripped down design provides maximum storage with the minimum amount of fabric, plus the compacting fabric reduces bounce and movement of items in each pocket.
Details, materials and care
- Compacting fabric provides muscle support, improves performance, and keeps essential secure
- Innovative pocket system: 5 total pockets around the waistband
- Ultra-light, highly breathable outer short made from quick-drying materials
- Fixed inner short tights made from a high-stretch and extremely quick-drying material mix
- Fabric weight remains consistent, even when wet
- Elastic waistband with integrated drawcord for a secure fit
- Flatlock seams
- Side pocket on left thigh
- Zip pocket on right thigh
- Raw cut hem at legs
- Inseam length 26.5 cm / 10.4 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 158 grams
- Main Fabric: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Inner Pants: 71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
|S||27.5 - 29.5||33 -35||32|
|M||29.75 - 32||35.5 - 37.5||32.25|
|L||32.25 - 34.25||37.75 - 39.75||32.75|
|XL||34.75 - 37||40.25 - 42||33|
|XXL||37.5 - 40.25||42.5 - 45||33.5|
|XXXL||40.5 - 43.25||45.25 - 47.75||34|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.