Your hands and wrists do something extraordinary when you’re cycling: They carry a portion of your body weight and absorb shocks. Our gloves protect you from painful pressure points and friction on longer trips and on any terrain. Light and thin models ensure a comfortable fit in the hot summer months. And with waterproof GORE-TEX, windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ or insulating thermo gloves, your hands will always stay warm and dry.
Cancellara Short Gloves
Designed for the most demanding road riders, to complete the limited edition Fabian Cancellara kit.
Maintaining grip and road feel is of utmost importance when competing and riding at speed. These are made with a thin, single-layer palm offering direct contact with the bars, while preventing any bunching or hotspots.
Details, materials and care
- Fabian Cancellara collection specific design features and details
- Single layer palm offers direct contact with handlebar so you can feel smallest changes in terrain
- Mesh backing for increased ventilation
- Pull off loops between fingers for easy removal of gloves
- Weight: 18 grams
- Backhand: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Palm: 70% Polyester, 30% Polyurethane
|Size||UNISEX (Inches)||UNISEX (cm)|
|XS (5)||7.3 - 7.8||18.6 - 19.8|
|S (6)||7.8 - 8.3||19.8 - 21|
|M (7)||8.3 - 8.7||21 - 22.2|
|L (8)||8.7 - 9.2||22.2 - 23.4|
|XL (9)||9.2 - 9.7||23.4 - 24.6|
|XXL (10)||9.7 - 10.2||24.6 - 25.8|
|3XL (11)||10.2 - 10.6||25.8 - 27.0|
How to take measurements
Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb).