Fernflow Pants Mens
Designed to be your constant companion on technical trails in cool and changeable conditions.
We wanted robust and lightweight pants with versatile protection that could handle sprays and drizzle in cool to cold weather. Add insulation with thermal layers when it’s cold or add more padded protection for technical sections.
Details, materials and care
- Side zipped vents prevent overheating and added zippers along the leg provide easy access to knee protection
- Windproof and water-resistant panels
- Highly breathable
- Durable water-resistant treatment and taped seams on back panel for more spray protection
- Four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Spacious pockets with dedicated phone storage
- Pre-shaped knees in a cycling position with tapered legs
- Fly zip opening, two snap button closure with covered hook
- Weight: 330 grams
- Main Fabric: Face: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Insert: 100% Polyester
- Wash Cold/30° Extra Gentle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
|S||27.5 - 29.5||33 -35||32|
|M||29.75 - 32||35.5 - 37.5||32.25|
|L||32.25 - 34.25||37.75 - 39.75||32.75|
|XL||34.75 - 37||40.25 - 42||33|
|XXL||37.5 - 40.25||42.5 - 45||33.5|
|XXXL||40.5 - 43.25||45.25 - 47.75||34|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.