Storm Shorts Mens
Designed for gravel riding, bike packing and all other riding adventures, ideal in wet, cold conditions.
We combined the functionality of mountain biking shorts with a slimmer fit and shorter, tapered leg to create a new style for gravel riding and multi-day tours. Made from fully water reistant fabrics to protect you from ingress of grit and dampness these shorts are as functional as they are stylish.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- Rugged, abrasion resistant fabric
- Inseam length 30 cm / 11.8 inches
- Reflective details
- Taped center back seam
- Adjustable waistband with lateral buckles and rip tab
- Silicone coating at the inner back waistband
- Two front pockets
- Security pocket inside right front pocket
- Back pocket
- Zip pocket on right thigh
- Zipper closure and snap button
- Weight: 214 grams
- Shell Face: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Shell Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Iron Low Temp.
- No Dry Clean
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
|S||27.5 - 29.5||33 -35||32|
|M||29.75 - 32||35.5 - 37.5||32.25|
|L||32.25 - 34.25||37.75 - 39.75||32.75|
|XL||34.75 - 37||40.25 - 42||33|
|XXL||37.5 - 40.25||42.5 - 45||33.5|
|XXXL||40.5 - 43.25||45.25 - 47.75||34|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.