GORE® X7 Partial GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Jacket
The windproof, water-repellent GORE® WINDSTOPPER® jacket is ideal for cross-country skiers. Stretch panels provide freedom of movement and the elastic hem ensures maximum comfort.
- Water resistant
- Extremely breathable
- Cool 5° - 15°C
- Engineered for XC SKI
- Also ideal for RUNNING
- Soft and versatile GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable
- Seam-free hip for use with hydration belt
- Breathable materials prevent sweat build up or overheating during training and racing
- XC ski specific cut allows underhindered freedom of movement
- Front side-entry pockets with zipper garage
- Stretch fabric insert at sleeve cuff
- Reflective logo and print
- Full length front zip with full length underflap
- Extended inner collar to increase warmth
- Drawcord on rear of collar to adjust width
- Drawcord at waist to lock in heat
- Careful seam placement to sit well with hip pack
The GORE ® WINDSTOPPER® membrane is an ultra thin protective layer which is laminated to a lightweight textile layer, making it totally windproof. It is made of the versatile polymer PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) which is expanded to create a microporous structure. These micropores are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, allowing perspiration to pass through unhindered.
- SHELL OUTSIDE: 92% POLYESTER
- 8% ELASTANE
- SHELL INSIDE: 92% POLYESTER
- 8% ELASTANE
- STRETCH FABRIC: 83% POLYAMIDE
- 17% ELASTANE
- Machine wash warm.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Drycleaning any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER.
- WASH INSIDE OUT.
- WASH W