Ability Thermo Bib Tights+ Womens
Designed for committed riders determined to train even in the worst of winter weather. With wind and light rain protection on the thighs, a windproof liner to shield the crotch area and reflective detailing these thermal tights allow you to keep turning the pedals however bad the conditions get.
When cycling in wind and wet weather the thighs and crotch area bear the brunt of the conditions, by strategically placing extra protection in the areas that need it most we are able to preserve the flexibility and freedom of movement of the legs throughout the pedal stroke.
Details, materials and care
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water resistant
- ADVANCED Brand Core seat insert
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Highly breathable material wicks moisture away from the skin
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Patented one-zip system for easy opening during bio-breaks
- Reflective details
- Weight: 338 grams
- Seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Mesh: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Stretch Fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Panels: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Warm Iron
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
|0-2||23.5 - 24.75||33.5 - 34.75||30.75|
|4-6||25.25 - 26.5||35 - 36.25||30.75|
|8-10||26.75 - 28||36.5 - 37.75||30.75|
|12-14||28.25 - 30||38 - 39.75||30.75|
|16-18||30.25 - 32.25||40.25 - 42||30.75|
|20-22||32.75 - 35.5||42.5 - 45.25||30.75|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.