C3 Thermo Bib Tights+
WINDSTOPPER® Cup creates space along the groin, increased breathability and wind protection. Thermal insulation protects your knees and muscles while retaining freedom of movement. For riders seeking winter protection who want the fit of bib tights.
Details, materials and care
- ACTIVE Comfort seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Thermo-stretch functional fabric
- Seam-free mesh bib design for optimum close-to-skin comfort, reduces friction
- Designed for freedom of movement
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Wind and spray protection panel along the groin and center back
- Reflective details
- Weight: 270 grams
- ACTIVE Comfort Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Main Fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Insert: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
|S||27.5 - 29.5||33 -35||32|
|M||29.75 - 32||35.5 - 37.5||32.25|
|L||32.25 - 34.25||37.75 - 39.75||32.75|
|XL||34.75 - 37||40.25 - 42||33|
|XXL||37.5 - 40.25||42.5 - 45||33.5|
|XXXL||40.5 - 43.25||45.25 - 47.75||34|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.