Your hands and wrists do something extraordinary when you’re cycling: They carry a portion of your body weight and absorb shocks. Our gloves protect you from painful pressure points and friction on longer trips and on any terrain. Light and thin models ensure a comfortable fit in the hot summer months. And with waterproof GORE-TEX, windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ or insulating thermo gloves, your hands will always stay warm and dry.
C5 GORE-TEX Gloves
Details and Materials
- GORE-TEX product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof.
- Grippy silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm
- Optimised for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Velcro cuff closure at wrist
- Reflective details
- Weight: 120 grams
- Main Fabric: 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
- Palm: 60% Polyamide, 40% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
|Size||UNISEX (Inches)||UNISEX (cm)|
|XS (5)||7.3 - 7.8||18.6 - 19.8|
|S (6)||7.8 - 8.3||19.8 - 21|
|M (7)||8.3 - 8.7||21 - 22.2|
|L (8)||8.7 - 9.2||22.2 - 23.4|
|XL (9)||9.2 - 9.7||23.4 - 24.6|
|XXL (10)||9.7 - 10.2||24.6 - 25.8|
|3XL (11)||10.2 - 10.6||25.8 - 27.0|
How to take measurements
Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb).