R3 Partial GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Jacket
Designed for running in a wide variety of unpredictable conditions.
Some days you just don't know what to wear, but with this jacket offering reliable, breathable weather protection it will be the right choice, whatever the conditions.
Details, materials and care
- Partial GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ garments with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- Designed with stretch fabric panels for freedom of movement
- Stretchable inserts at cuff hold sleeves in place and allows easy GPS watch usage
- Bottom hem adjustable with drawcord
- 2 front zip pockets
- Full length zip with underflap and zipper garage
- Reflective details
- Weight: 276 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.