Your hands and wrists do something extraordinary when you’re cycling: They carry a portion of your body weight and absorb shocks. Our gloves protect you from painful pressure points and friction on longer trips and on any terrain. Light and thin models ensure a comfortable fit in the hot summer months. And with waterproof GORE-TEX, windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ or insulating thermo gloves, your hands will always stay warm and dry.
C5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Gloves
Details and Materials
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- Box end finger construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
- Grippy silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm
- Optimised for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Velcro cuff closure at wrist
- Reflective details
- Weight: 50 grams
- Backhand: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Palm: 60% Polyamide, 40% Polyurethane
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
|Size||UNISEX (Inches)||UNISEX (cm)|
|XS (5)||7.3 - 7.8||18.6 - 19.8|
|S (6)||7.8 - 8.3||19.8 - 21|
|M (7)||8.3 - 8.7||21 - 22.2|
|L (8)||8.7 - 9.2||22.2 - 23.4|
|XL (9)||9.2 - 9.7||23.4 - 24.6|
|XXL (10)||9.7 - 10.2||24.6 - 25.8|
|3XL (11)||10.2 - 10.6||25.8 - 27.0|
How to take measurements
Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb).