Progress Thermo Bib Tights+ Womens
Designed to provide thermal insulation for cold, dry days with a padded insert and GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner for breathability as well as wind protection.
Wind protection is of critical importance to cyclists, particularly in winter. We designed these tights to keep warmth in while protecting against wind chill, thanks to the GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner which increases breathability ensuring riders remain sweat-free and dry.
Details, materials and care
- ACTIVE Comfort seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner Technology: highly breathable, windproof front for optimum comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Reflective details
- Weight: 264 grams
- ACTIVE Comfort Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
|0-2||23.5 - 24.75||33.5 - 34.75||30.75|
|4-6||25.25 - 26.5||35 - 36.25||30.75|
|8-10||26.75 - 28||36.5 - 37.75||30.75|
|12-14||28.25 - 30||38 - 39.75||30.75|
|16-18||30.25 - 32.25||40.25 - 42||30.75|
|20-22||32.75 - 35.5||42.5 - 45.25||30.75|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.