R7 Partial GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Hooded Jacket
Perfect for runners, dedicated to being outside, even in wind and light rain.
Running demands highly breathable versatile protection that can adapt to changes in weather conditions. Using partial GORE-TEX™ INFINIUM™with GORE® WINDSTOPPER ® you can have protection against light rain and wind in a jacket that remains low in bulk.
Details, materials and care
- Partial GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ garments with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- Partially taped seams for increased protection
- Designed with stretch fabric panels for freedom of movement
- Stretch panels on center back for ultimate breathability
- Integrated hood visor with elastic facing for snug fit
- Adjustable hood
- Bottom hem adjustable with drawcord
- Stretchable inserts at cuff hold sleeves in place and allows easy GPS watch usage
- Chest zip pocket
- Full length zip with underflap and zipper garage
- Reflective details
- Weight: 155 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Stretch Fabric: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.