Shield Thermo Overshoes
Ideal for road cycling in very cold or damp conditions. A zipper placed to the inside of the foot, away from the achilles tendon, allows for easy on and off, while maintaining the tight smooth fit.
Overshoes need to be tight fitting for the best fit and protection. Using a completely new material with fleece backing and high uni-directional stretch allowed us to make the overshoe out of single piece of fabric. Using just one dart we were able to create the shape around the ankle giving a completely smooth, tight finish.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ material with stretch technology to provide freedom of movement
- Fabric with versatile thermal protection
- DWR treatment of the fabric
- Stretch material at cuff
- Abrasion resistant material at sole
- Tight fitting fabric creates a slim overshoe
- Zipper for easy on and off
- Reflective details
- Weight: 115 grams
- Main Fabric: Face: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Backer: 100% Polyester
- Cuff: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Warm Iron
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
|US-MEN||US-WOMEN||IRELAND & UKK||EU|
|SM||3.5 - 5||4.5 - 6||2.5 - 4||35-37|
|MD||6-7.5||7 - 8.5||5 - 6.5||38 - 40|
|LG||8 - 9.5||9 - 10.5||7 - 8.5||41 - 43|
|XL||10.5 - 12||11.5 - 13||9.5 - 11||44 - 46|