C3 Partial GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Thermo Tights+
Panels along the groin and front of thighs offer protection where it is needed when in your riding position, stretch thermal fabric provide freedom of movement as you pedal. Designed for those riding in cold, challenging conditions.
Details, materials and care
- Partial GORE® WINDSTOPPER® protection on upper thigh and seat area
- ACTIVE Comfort seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Thermo-stretch functional fabric
- Splash protection on inner thigh and back panel
- Reflective details
- Weight: 284 grams
- ACTIVE Comfort Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Stretch Fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Panels: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
|S||27.5 - 29.5||33 -35||32|
|M||29.75 - 32||35.5 - 37.5||32.25|
|L||32.25 - 34.25||37.75 - 39.75||32.75|
|XL||34.75 - 37||40.25 - 42||33|
|XXL||37.5 - 40.25||42.5 - 45||33.5|
|XXXL||40.5 - 43.25||45.25 - 47.75||34|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.