C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ 1985 Insulated Jacket
Details and Materials
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation protects against cold, wet conditions while offering max breathability
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Two-way front zip
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Partially elastic hem
- Elastic cuffs
- Back zip pocket
- Reflective details
- Weight: 240 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Wadding: 72% Polyester (Recycled), 28% Polyester
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.