C5 Liner Short Tights+
Made for riders wanting a durably padded liner short for long rides.
Serious riders, planning long trail rides, need liner shorts that will go the distance with them. The padded insert in these shorts provides durable protection for long hours in the saddle, whilst not adding bulk when worn beneath an over short.
Details, materials and care
- ADVANCED Trail seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Comfortable elastic waistband
- Mesh inserts for better ventilation
- Elastic grip on bottom hem
- Inseam length 18 cm / 7.1 inches
- Weight: 138 grams
- Seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Main Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Insert: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Extra Gentle
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
|S||27.5 - 29.5||33 -35||32|
|M||29.75 - 32||35.5 - 37.5||32.25|
|L||32.25 - 34.25||37.75 - 39.75||32.75|
|XL||34.75 - 37||40.25 - 42||33|
|XXL||37.5 - 40.25||42.5 - 45||33.5|
|XXXL||40.5 - 43.25||45.25 - 47.75||34|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.