C5 Women GORE-TEX Trail Hooded Jacket
Details, materials and care
- Backpack compatible
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus fabrics on shoulders and arms: ultra lightweight, packable, and robust
- Fully taped seams for added rain protection
- Waist hem adjustment with drawcord
- Low profile adjustable under-helmet hood for extra protection
- Reflective details
- Active fit
- GORE-TEX Active fabric on torso and hood for comfort and breathability
- Two front pockets
- GORE-TEX product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof.
- Dropped tail for splash protection
- Full length zip with underflap and zipper garage
- Weight: 218 grams
- Body: Shell Face: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyamide
- Shell Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Sleeves: 100% Polyamide
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Women
|0-2||30.75 - 32||28|
|4-6||32.25 - 33.5||28.25|
|8-10||33.75 - 35||28.75|
|12-14||35.5 - 37||29.25|
|16-18||37.5 - 39.5||29.75|
|20-22||39.75 - 42.5||30.25|
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.