Explore Shorts Womens
The ideal combination of protection, style and versatility for gravel riding, bike packing and adventure.
When you venture away from the pure Tarmac your kit and clothing demands change. These shorts use a stretch woven fabric, completely new to GOREWEAR, that has allowed us to create a functional all day riding short, with a stream-lined silhouette. Thanks to its stretch we can use a closely tailored fit whilst maintaining complete freedom for your pedalling movement. A rear panel provides water resistant protection from rear wheel spray, helping to keep your shorts dry and grit free.
Details, materials and care
- Water resistant center back wheel spray protection panel
- Lightweight, breathable material
- Rugged, abrasion resistant fabric
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Elastic waistband with integrated drawcord creates a snug fit
- Silicone coating at the inner back waistband
- 2 front zip pockets
- Inseam length 28.5 cm / 11 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 152 grams
- Main Fabric: 85% Polyamide (Recycled), 15% Elastane
- Back Panel: Shell Face: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Shell Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Iron Low Temp.
- No Dry Clean
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
|0-2||23.5 - 24.75||33.5 - 34.75||30.75|
|4-6||25.25 - 26.5||35 - 36.25||30.75|
|8-10||26.75 - 28||36.5 - 37.75||30.75|
|12-14||28.25 - 30||38 - 39.75||30.75|
|16-18||30.25 - 32.25||40.25 - 42||30.75|
|20-22||32.75 - 35.5||42.5 - 45.25||30.75|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.