GORE-TEX PACLITE® Pants Mens
Wind and rain protection yet breathable to keep you dry on the inside, even when pedalling hard. For those who want to ride, whatever the weather.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus product: extremely breathable, ultralight and packable while durably waterproof, windproof and robust
- 2,5 layers: less material, less weight
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement
- Pre-shaped knees
- Adjustable leg width with velcro fastening for chain protection
- Adjustable waistband with draw cord
- Back zip pocket doubles as a stow-away pocket
- Reflective details
- Weight: 194 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Back Panel: 100% Polyamide
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- No Dry Clean
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
|S||27.5 - 29.5||33 -35||32|
|M||29.75 - 32||35.5 - 37.5||32.25|
|L||32.25 - 34.25||37.75 - 39.75||32.75|
|XL||34.75 - 37||40.25 - 42||33|
|XXL||37.5 - 40.25||42.5 - 45||33.5|
|XXXL||40.5 - 43.25||45.25 - 47.75||34|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.