Your hands and wrists do something extraordinary when you’re cycling: They carry a portion of your body weight and absorb shocks. Our gloves protect you from painful pressure points and friction on longer trips and on any terrain. Light and thin models ensure a comfortable fit in the hot summer months. And with waterproof GORE-TEX, windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ or insulating thermo gloves, your hands will always stay warm and dry.
M GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Stretch Gloves
Designed for cool weather protection without compromising your ability to do tactile tasks.
We want to offer riders warmth and protection without sacrificing feel or control. These gloves are contoured to your natural hand shape with touch screen conductivity and no inner seams to reduce bulk and minimise chafing.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Stretch Glove product technology
- 4 way stretch for ultimate movement and versatility
- 3D construction is pre-molded into an ergonomic active shape
- One seam construction minimising seams and weight
- Optimised tactility for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Slim and snug cuff construction will not move during activities
- Reflective details
- Weight: 40 grams
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
|Size||UNISEX (Inches)||UNISEX (cm)|
|XS (5)||7.3 - 7.8||18.6 - 19.8|
|S (6)||7.8 - 8.3||19.8 - 21|
|M (7)||8.3 - 8.7||21 - 22.2|
|L (8)||8.7 - 9.2||22.2 - 23.4|
|XL (9)||9.2 - 9.7||23.4 - 24.6|
|XXL (10)||9.7 - 10.2||24.6 - 25.8|
|3XL (11)||10.2 - 10.6||25.8 - 27.0|
How to take measurements
Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb).