Progress Thermo Tights+ Womens
Designed for cold weather winter cycling these tights are made of a soft, warm fabric and feature a padded insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner for breathability as well as wind protection.
Cut to fit securely and snugly when in your cycling position, the waist band is deep to avoid pressure across the stomach and high at the back to ensure complete coverage even if leaning forward on to the drops.
Details, materials and care
- ACTIVE Comfort seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner Technology: highly breathable, windproof front for optimum comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Folded front waistband for comfortable fit
- Reflective details
- Weight: 220 grams
- ACTIVE Comfort Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
|0-2||23.5 - 24.75||33.5 - 34.75||30.75|
|4-6||25.25 - 26.5||35 - 36.25||30.75|
|8-10||26.75 - 28||36.5 - 37.75||30.75|
|12-14||28.25 - 30||38 - 39.75||30.75|
|16-18||30.25 - 32.25||40.25 - 42||30.75|
|20-22||32.75 - 35.5||42.5 - 45.25||30.75|
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.