TrailKPR Jersey Mens
Designed for technical trail riding all year round.
We created a rugged and lightweight jersey to wear many ways: alone, with a base layer, or under a jacket. However you layer it, your performance and experience on the trail will be enhanced with better moisture control and reduced cling.
Details, materials and care
- 100% PES (56% recycled) materials
- Soft, functional fabric for more moisture control and reduced cling
- High-stretch fabric for more comfort and increased freedom of movement
- Partial seamless construction reduces irritation
- Highly breathable
- Quick-drying materials
- Abrasion-resistant fabric
- Rounded collar
- Reflective details
- Weight: 110 grams
- 56% Polyester (recycled), 44% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.