C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ 1985 Insulated Viz Jacket
This jacket brings insulation to an unbelievably light package. Never get stuck in the cold and wet again, with the latest technology from GOREWEAR.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation protects against cold, wet conditions while offering max breathability
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Elastic cuffs
- Partially elastic hem
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Back zipped stow pocket
- Two-way front zip
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Reflective details
- Weight: 310 grams
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Insulation: 72% Polyester (Recycled), 28% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Panels: Face: 100% Polyester
- Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.