GORE® C3 GORE-TEX Paclite® Hooded Jacket
Wash Warm/40° Delicate
Do No Tumble Dry
Iron max 150°
Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
A favourite choice for the commute to work, a ride to the coffee shop, or to run errands on a day that serves up spring rain showers, this GORE-TEX jacket is completely waterproof, very durable, and cut comfortably enough for off-bike use, as well.
- GORE-TEX Product: lightweight, breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Reflective logo and piping
- Adjustable cuff
- Close-fitting hood
- Hem width can be adjusted by cordstopper and elastic drawstring
- Long back for splash protection
- Napoleon pocket with zip closure, usable as stow-away pocket
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Zip under flap and zipper garage
ALSO IDEAL FOR
Cool 5° - 15°C
GORE® C3 GORE-TEX Paclite® Hooded Jacket is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hadrian from Very nice jacket, funny about the pocket I would have likes to have bought one of Gore’s Shake Dry jackets but they only came in black, or mostly black, or nearly all black so I opted for the hi-viz yellow of the C3 Paclite. It is a great jacket and seems to be really waterproof, tested by me during a mornings driving rain as I cycled through the Brecon National Park. It was superb. The thing about the only packet the jacket has is that my leather phone cover was decidedly damp after the ride. I had noticed this slight problem on a previous ride. But I don’t want to be picky, it is a really nice jacket, rolls up small enough to shove in a pocket and seems to be very good quality. The best waterproof cycling jacket I’ve so far been able to find.
Date published: 2019-09-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 114ms
- reviews, product