Ardent Bib Shorts+ Mens
Created so you can benefit from revolutionary design and high-performance materials on every ride.
We made a lightweight short using our most popular fast-drying fabric and the same cut lines as our C7 bib shorts.
Details, materials and care
- EXPERT Vent seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup - Multi-density support seat insert to support the sit bones. The preformed windproof cup enhances moisture management in high sweat zones on warm days and protects from wind chills on descents and in cooler weather
- Functional fabric for moisture control and comfort - A highly functional material mix brings together softness, stretch, breathability, and increased freedom of movement for comfort and high performance
- Silicone grips and overlock seams for a more secure and comfortable fit - Wide mesh bibs keep your shorts in place during dynamic movement. - Silicone leg grippers prevent your shorts from riding up without restricting movement. - Overlock seams add durability and minimize chafing
- Central torso architecture and three-point anchoring system
- Highly breathable
- Quick-drying materials
- Full mesh bib construction
- Raw cut leg hems
- Radio pocket at back
- Inseam length 22.5 cm / 8.8 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 7 oz.
- EXPERT Vent Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Main Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Mesh: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Max 150°
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.