Ardent Fade Bib Shorts+ Mens
Made to be a high performance short everyone can wear, on every ride.
Using the same cut lines and shaped construction as our C7 bib shorts we are able to make an incredibly high level short accessible to everyone in one of our most proven and liked fabrics.
Details, materials and care
- EXPERT Vent seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Reflective details
- Central torso architecture keeps chamois in place
- Quick drying material
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Silicone grip inside leg hem create snug fit without restricting movement
- Overlock seams add durability and minimise chafing
- Raw cut hem at legs
- Radio pocket at back
- Inseam length 22.5 cm / 8.8 inches
- Weight: 7.1 oz.
- Seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Main Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Mesh: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.