Ardent Short Tights+ Mens
Ideal for cyclists who want a high peforming waist fitted short for cycling in warm weather.
Some riders prefer the fit and convenience of wearing shorts without bibs, with these shorts a wide folded waist band ensures a secure fit and seams have been minimised to reduce chafing. Quick drying, highly breathable fabric makes these a great choice for summer rides.
Details, materials and care
- EXPERT Vent seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Highly functional material mix for optimum comfort, high breathability and quick redrying time
- Minimised seams for less chafing
- Folded front waistband for comfortable fit
- Silicone printing inside hem for secure fit
- Raw cut hem at legs
- Inseam length 22.5 cm / 8.8 inches
- Reflective logo
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- EXPERT Vent Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- MAIN FABRIC:
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.