Your hands and wrists do something extraordinary when you’re cycling: They carry a portion of your body weight and absorb shocks. Our gloves protect you from painful pressure points and friction on longer trips and on any terrain. Light and thin models ensure a comfortable fit in the hot summer months. And with waterproof GORE-TEX, windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ or insulating thermo gloves, your hands will always stay warm and dry.
C5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Gloves
Designed for dexterity and touch screen use when riding in cool and windy weather.
Protection from the elements shouldn't come at the expense of hand movement. This windproof, tactile glove gives you complete control, even of your touch screen devices, whilst ensuring your hands stay warm.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- Box end finger construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
- Grippy silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm
- Optimised for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Velcro cuff closure at wrist
- Reflective details
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Backhand: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Palm: 60% Polyamide, 40% Polyurethane
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
|Size||UNISEX (Inches)||UNISEX (cm)|
|XS (5)||7.3 - 7.8||18.6 - 19.8|
|S (6)||7.8 - 8.3||19.8 - 21|
|M (7)||8.3 - 8.7||21 - 22.2|
|L (8)||8.7 - 9.2||22.2 - 23.4|
|XL (9)||9.2 - 9.7||23.4 - 24.6|
|XXL (10)||9.7 - 10.2||24.6 - 25.8|
|3XL (11)||10.2 - 10.6||25.8 - 27.0|
How to take measurements
Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb).