C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ 1985 Insulated Jacket
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Features & Specs
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation protects against cold, wet conditions while offering max breathability.
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection.
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper.
- Two-way front zip.
- Zip tags for easy opening.
- Partially elastic hem.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Back zip pocket.
- Reflective details.
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Fabric: GORE TEX® SHAKEDRY™
- Lightweight Packable
New GORE-TEX Fabric with Stretch Technology has been engineered to create a closer fitting and more sculpted jacket. By carefully and strategically placing these panels alongside GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ Fabric, the overall weight of the jacket is kept very low, but the bulk and noise of the jacket is reduced.
The result is a closely fitting jacket that will flap less in the wind, hug the body closer, and provide unrestricted movement while undertaking training or racing.
The GORE-TEX Fabric with Stretch Technology panels are placed in key positions. Under the arms and on the upper back means a rider can move from riding on the tops of their bars or in the hoods, to a fully tucked aerodynamic position in the drops and the jacket will respond by matching that position.
On the front of the jacket, stretch panels above the hips reduce the amount the jacket will move during normal pedalling. This has a twofold effect. Firstly, the noise of the jacket is reduced greatly, and secondly, chaffing and rubbing is minimized because there is less bunching of material.
Material & Care
- Shell: 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Wadding: 100% Polyester