C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ 1985 Viz Jacket
Designed for road riders determined to train in adverse weather and low light conditions.
We know that training is demanding and riding in wet weather requires dedication, with this jacket road riders are able to stay dry and keep performing to the highest level in all weathers.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Water beads on surface so jacket can be quickly flapped dry and will never wet through
- Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect
- Developed in conjunction with GORE® Elite Athletes
- Enables more training and longer distances
- Wider, comfortable cut
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Elastic hemline
- Two-way front zip
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Back zip pocket
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Reflective details
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
- visibility Lightweight Packable
- Shell: 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Panel: Shell Face: 100% Polyester
- Shell Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Line Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.