C5 GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Trail Pants
Details, materials and care
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant
- Soft elastic waistband, brushed on the inside for optimum moisture transport
- Additional reinforcement on inside of legs for chain protection
- Adjustable bottom leg width with zipper
- Pre-shaped knees
- Back pocket
- Inseam length 83 cm / 32.7 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 12.7 oz.
- Stretch Lightweight
- Ideal for Road, Run, Ski
- Main Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Panel: Face: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Backer: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Warm Iron
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.