C5 Opti Bib Shorts+
Designed for cyclists wanting great looking padded bib shorts for regular riding.
Fast cycling creates a wind chill effect, even on warm days, but by using fabrics with effective moisture management and our GOREWEAR Cup for extra protection at the groin, you are able to maintain your body temperature throughout your ride.
Details, materials and care
- ADVANCED Road seat pad with GOREWEAR Cup
- GOREWEAR Cup: the anatomically pre-shaped insert in the front protects from wind chill and is very breathable
- Quick drying material
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Flat hem provides optimum fit and comfort
- Optimised seam placement for comfort
- Inseam length 25 cm / 9.8 inches
- Reflective logo
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- ADVANCED Road Seat Pad Mens with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Main Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Mesh: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.