C5 Women GORE-TEX Active Trail Pants
Created for mountain bikers seeking wet weather protection for all-day wet rides.
All day wet rides and constant down pours put high demands on your waterproof clothing. These light but fully sealed pants are made so your technical riding and pedaling ability remain unhindered, even as the weather deteriorates around you.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX Active product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- GORE-TEX Active fabric is softer and quieter in use for higher comfort
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement
- Comfortable elastic waistband
- Pre-shaped knees
- Zippers at lateral hem for easy access with shoes
- Small inside key pocket on waistband
- Inseam length 82 cm / 32.3 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Lightweight Packable
- Shell: Shell Face: 100% Polyester
- Shell Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Stretch Fabric: 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- No Dry Clean
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.