C5 Women Trail Light Shorts
Details, materials and care
- A lightweight XC-inspired overshort
- Spray protection along the groin and inner thigh
- Very stretchy waistband to ensure unhindered movement
- Mesh inserts in front and back for ventilation
- Silicone gripper on waist to ensure secure fit
- 2 front zip pockets
- Inseam length 30 cm / 11.8 inches
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Main Fabric: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Insert: 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane
- Crotch Face: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Backer: 100% Polyester
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- No Dry Clean
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.