Drive Jacket Mens
Designed for very active or competitive runners training in cold and windy conditions. Made for runners who desire and demand the most from their gear.
We reimagined a new construction with a semi-transparent outer layer. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ liner, insulation, and reflective details show through the outer layer with a striking effect. Whenever light strikes from a certain angle it activates reflective elements for more contrast, but only when needed. It's a highly innovative, functional piece of technology that makes a great addition to any runner's kit.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with integrated GORE® WINDSTOPPER® technology - Totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water-resistant with a woven liner for increased durability and coverage
- POLARTEC® ALPHA™ insulation - POLARTEC® ALPHA™ technology provides breathable, consistent thermal coverage in crucial areas. Strategically placed in zones - insulated front and upper back, including the shoulders
- Reflective details - Reflective branding and tapes are strongly visible through the outer fabric, but only when hit by light
- Durably water-resistant
- Totally windproof
- Highly breathable
- Quick-drying materials
- Close fit high collar
- Outer layer made from semi-transparent nylon
- Stretch inserts at hem and cuffs
- Partial drawcord inside hem at sides
- Front zip with zipper garage prevents chafing at the neck
- Two front zipped pockets for securing your essentials
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: 72% Polyester (Recycled), 28% Polyester
- Lining: Insert: 56% Polyester (Recycled), 44% Polyester
- Wash Cold/30° Extra Gentle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.