Endure Jacket Womens
Designed for all road types due to its lightweight, packable, and completely waterproof features.
We made this for the trail, bikepacking, and anytime weather is unpredictable. This light, hardworking jacket accompanies your hardest efforts and offers reliable weather protection that you can wear on or off the bike all year.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus - The two-layer unlined construction has a GORE-TEX membrane laminated to an abrasion-resistant outer face textile resulting in durable weatherproof protection. Exceptionally packable and lightweight, it comes with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise
- Over-the-helmet hood - More adjustable protection from the elements to use on or off the bike
- Front zipped pockets for storing valuables - Two front zippered pockets secure your essentials and are positioned slightly higher to improve backpack and hip bag compatibility
- Waterproof: GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise
- Totally windproof
- Highly breathable
- Great packability with stow-away pocket
- Slightly longer back
- Pre-shaped elbows in a cycling position
- Adjustable hem with drawcords inside pockets
- Velcro closure sleeve cuff
- Front zip with zipper garage prevents chafing at the neck
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Reflective details
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.