Everyday Thermo 1/4-Zip Mens
More comfort and warmth on cooler training days - fits well in combination with a base layer and jacket or on its own.
We wanted to create a reliable, breathable thermal insulating zip layer to be worn alone or integrated into a versatile layering system. The stretch material provides optimal freedom of movement while the partial zip construction makes it easy to put on and take off. Soft brushed thermal fleece offers warmth on cooler days.
Details, materials and care
- Comfort and warmth - Highly breathable, soft brushed thermal fleece lets moisture escape and provides warmth and next-to-skin comfort without the usual bulk.
- Partial zip construction - The high-collared partial zip construction allows for individual temperature regulation and helps to prevent overheating.
- Handwarmer pockets for storage - Secure your essentials with the zippered pocket compartments and keep your hands extra toasty before and after training.
- Made with recycled content
- Extremely breathable
- Reflective logo on chest and lower back
- Weight: 11.8 oz.
- Main Fabric: 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.