GORE® C3 GORE-TEX Paclite® Hooded Jacket
Wash Warm/40° Delicate
Do No Tumble Dry
Iron max 150°
Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
A favourite choice for the commute to work, a ride to the coffee shop, or to run errands on a day that serves up spring rain showers, this GORE-TEX jacket is completely waterproof, very durable, and cut comfortably enough for off-bike use, as well.
- GORE-TEX Product: lightweight, breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Reflective logo and piping
- Adjustable cuff
- Close-fitting hood
- Hem width can be adjusted by cordstopper and elastic drawstring
- Long back for splash protection
- Napoleon pocket with zip closure, usable as stow-away pocket
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Zip under flap and zipper garage
ALSO IDEAL FOR
Cool 41° - 59°F
GORE® C3 GORE-TEX Paclite® Hooded Jacket is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Recumbentben from Not for moderate to heavy rain I've been waiting for some rainy weather to test this jacket out. I got 40 minutes in moderate to somewhat heavy rain on a recumbent. Anything exposed to rain was soaked by the time I finished and I could wring the water out of my shirt. I'm sure this jacket is fine for light rain, but it sure doesn't keep you dry I'm heavy rain. The zipper is definitely part of the problem. As a recumbent rider that area gets fully exposed to the elements and has been a problem on multiple raincoats. This one will be returned and I'll have to keep searching for a better option.
Date published: 2019-06-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 152ms
- reviews, product