An intelligent mix of fabrics on these insulated bib tights make for the best ultimate companion in cold weather. By adding material in exposed areas such as the knees, and reducing it where it's not needed, this tight is as lightweight as possible.
- Seat insert with GORE® Cup
- Cool 41° - 59°F
- Engineered for CYCLING
- Weight: 17.6 ounces
- Thermo lining: increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort
- ADVANCED seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Reflective logo and print
- Seam-free mesh bib design for optimum close-to-skin comfort, reduces friction
- Flat-lock seams
- Wind and spray protection panel in crotch and center back
- MAIN FABRIC 85% Polyamide
- 15% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
GORE® C5 Thermo Bib tights+ is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom Dolan from Nice bibs, not thick for thermo. I like them. They are a bit sheer for “thermo”. I ordered some windstopper bibs as these are not wind proof. Not sure if these are good for deep winter, below 30 degrees they are a bit cold unless you are really pushing it. Should be good for spring or fall. 6’2” 215lbs xl fit well.
Date published: 2019-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by pdq bike guy from warm and comfy I bought a pair of these after my Giordana thermo tights wore out, which I really liked. The 3.0 Powertights are very good too. Not stiff, effective at keep the wind out, suitable for outdoor riding when the temperature drops to 40°C. I'm 6'4", 200 lb and the XL size fit me well.
Date published: 2016-12-10
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 136ms
- reviews, product