GORE® C5 Women Bib Shorts+
The serious cyclist needs a short that will stay put while blending into the background. Careful design ensures the snug fit will maintain its performance throughout your ride. Updated mesh bib construction aids in breathability and support.
- Seat insert with GORE® Cup
- Cool 41° - 59°F
- Engineered for CYCLING
- Weight: 7.6 ounces
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Reflective details
- Flat hem provides optimum fit and comfort
- Highly functional material mix for optimum comfort, high breathability and quick redrying time
- Inseam length 25 cm / 10 inch
- Optimised seam placement for comfort
- Patented two-zip system for easy opening during bio-breaks
- ADVANCED Brand Core seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner
- MAIN FABRIC 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- MESH 87% Polyamide
- 13% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
GORE® C5 Women Bib Shorts+ is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Holster from I like the older version way better I have this one and a lot of the older version of the C5 bib. They moved the clasp down lower and it’s tight on the rib. Not liking it but it’s ok. What I don’t care for is the leg length was made longer. I am a very petite and short female and longer length makes it just not work for me. Also the bottom of the cuff is different than the previous version. Because I’m short it doesn’t help since it’s so long. I do love the zipper part infact I use it all the time (I ride a lot). It’s what made me fall in love with the original bib. Also I wish there was more than just black. I like the white strips on the older bib. Visibility is huge. But that’s not a deal breaker. So for now I’m not getting another of this years style.
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Katie M from Great short but a little tight around my rib-cage Love the feel and texture of these shorts. The bib-clasp was a little tight for me. Definitely needed to stretch it out a bit to ride comfortably. I had never given the zip-bibs a try. Probably will stick to regular bibs as the zipper worked just fine but was noticeable.
Date published: 2019-09-09
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 167ms
- reviews, product