GORE® C7 Long Distance Bib Shorts+
Developed with Fabian Cancellara for endurance road cycling with maximum support and ultimate comfort. Built for the long haul, technologies like low force elastic and flatlock seams ensure this short stays in place no matter how long you ride.
- Seat insert with GORE® Cup
- All weather conditions
- Engineered for Cycling
- Also ideal for Cycling
- Stretch fit
- Weight: 6.2 ounces
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Central torso architecture keeps chamois in place
- Dense knit construction creates ultra soft next to skin feel to reduce chafing opaque finish
- Developed with Fabian Cancellara
- Flatlock seams
- Opaque finish fabric is ultra wicking and fast drying
- Radio pocket on rear of bib
- Reflective details
- Silicone leg grippers create snug fit at thigh without restricting movement
- Three point chamois anchoring system means you will never have to readjust your short while riding
- Ultra fine gauge, super stretch, durable performance with abrasion resistance
- Wide and flat bibs with highly breathable material keeps short in place
- Inseam length 23 cm / 9 inch
- EXPERT Long Distance seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- MAIN FABRIC 70% Polyamide
- 30% Elastane
- MESH 79% Polyamide
- 21% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
GORE® C7 Long Distance Bib Shorts+ is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by the_tiki from Dirty Kanza 200 Approved! These bibs are amazing... snug fit so they don't move on your ride/race, the low sitting waistband design is much more comfortable than high rise bibs when breathing heavy... also a chamois that kept me comfy for 12hrs+ at Dirty Kanza this year.
Date published: 2019-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Captjamo from Best New Bib Shorts I say best new bibs though I can’t be certain of all the new versions from competitors but I have a pair from another very prominent company and though I love them I like the new C7 long distance for 2019 the best. What’s not to like. Good compression. Second skin fit. Durable. Best all day chamois. Bravo Gorewear.
Date published: 2019-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by JimK1 from Comfortable stylish quality product Great Bib shorts low cut waste makes them surprisingly comfortable for Long hours in the saddle.
Date published: 2019-04-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 212ms
- reviews, product