This 2in1 short gives you the look of a baggy short with the function, fit, support and comfort of high-quality bib shorts. Made for long days exploring new route the short features our highest quality seat insert and splash protection.
- Seat insert with GORE® Cup
- Warm 60° - 75°F
- Engineered for CYCLING
- Weight: 4.7 ounces
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Abrasion resistant material at inside leg and saddle area
- Developed in conjunction with GORE® Elite Athletes
- Integrated bib short/outer short construction
- Radio pocket at back
- Reflective logo
- Side mesh pocket
- EXPERT Trail seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- INNER PANTS 79% Polyamide
- 21% Elastane
- OUTER PANTS 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
GORE® C7 Pro 2in1 Bib Shorts+ is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thefridge from Perfect blend of functionality and performance If you're interested in the performance and comfort of a bibshort but, like the looks of a tradition MTB short, this is your product. The true benefit for this product comes from the materials used and design of the short. The bib doesn't feel restricting at all and the over short is very lightweight and comfortable. Very pleased.
Date published: 2017-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappE1 from Great shorts!!! I have worn these shorts exclusively for a couple years. The two I've been use the last 2 years are still great but I wanted to add a couple more to the mix. Fit is great and the breath very well, and honestly bibs are the best bike short design out there! If you like the baggy look as opposed to Roadie look check these out.
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisG from A terrific combination of features As a dedicated cross-country rider, I wanted a baggy short that maintained a slim profile and offered a top-quality inner pad. These fit the bill perfectly and I've been reaching for them regularly.
Date published: 2016-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by kcke from Favorite Bibs I have 3 pair and use them for training, racing, and general trail riding. They are by far the most comfortable bibs I've ever worn. I also enjoy the outer shorts, which allow me to feel comfortable wearing these when not on the bike. I've been using and washing these weekly for about a year, and they are as good as new. No complaints other than color options.
Date published: 2016-06-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 26ms
- reviews, product