Designed to provide unparralleled bar feel in a lightweight package, this pre-shaped glove will stay comfortable as your ride progresses, while not getting in the way during technical riding.
- Engineered for CYCLING
- Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Box and roll finger tip construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
- Mesh backing for increased ventilation
- Optimised for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Single layer palm offers direct contact with handlebar so you can feel smallest changes in terrain
- Tactile material on fingertips for better braking and handling feel
- BACKHAND 82% Polyamide
- 18% Elastane
- PALM 70% Polyester
- 30% Polyurethane
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry clean
GORE® C7 Pro Gloves is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seth from Wow! Love these gloves!!! By far the most tactile and form-fitting gloves I've ever worn: totally feels like a second skin. Great light glove for protection from a bit of the elements/rubbing/whatever: just a really superb glove that I will be wearing a ton. Two thumbs up!!
Date published: 2019-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rémi from Perfectly tight ! I like so much this product ! Perfect feeling when you wear them. Confortable, light, tight enough and still with grip. With that spirit always evolve, we hope to see the waterproof technology integrated on it.
Date published: 2019-04-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 40ms
- reviews, product