2 in 1 shorts
GORE® R7 2in1 Shorts
Provides lightweight breathable support while still looking like a loose fitting short.
Choose size above
SLIM FIT: With a tighter fit that hugs close to the body Slim Fit garments are designed to minimize air resistance and reduce bulk as well as maximize the material properties (e.g. breathability, moisture management, etc.)
Long runs demand supportive shorts, but some runners prefer the look of a loose fitting short. This 2 in 1 meets both requirements without compromising breathability.
- Designed for warm weather
- Engineered for Running
- Stretch fit
- Weight: 4.1 ounces
- Inactive - Zip pocket on back
- Reflective details
- Supportive and compacting inner short
- 2 side pockets for nutrition
- Elastic, width-adjustable waistband with cord
- Fixed inner tights
- Highly functional material mix for optimum comfort, high breathability and quick redrying time
- Inactive - Flat-lock seams
- Inseam length 25 cm / 10 inch
- Neon details on front
- Partial mesh inserts for better ventilation
- OUTER PANTS 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- INSERT 71% Polyamide
- 29% Elastane
- INNER PANTS 78% Polyamide
- 22% Elastane
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- No Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
GORE® R7 2in1 Shorts is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Scotteryx from Weightless These are uber light and feel like nothing with the support of a 2 in 1. Only thing I don't like is the back pocket. When carrying a phone it feels like it's somewhere where it shouldn't.
Date published: 2019-12-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alain from Great, but can ruin your shirt It's the lightest running short I have that's 2-in-1. I need shorts like these to help prevent chaffing on my inner thighs. It's comfortable, though not flexible enough for major stretches. My gripe is with the zipper in the back. I think it isn't smoothed out enough, because it's ruining the fabric on my running shirts. I wear the Saucony Hydralite shirt and the fabric that goes over that back zipper is ruined. I expect a hole to form there. Sad part is I didn't even run a whole 10 miles with these shorts yet. Highly recommend if you run shirtless. I would also like to see a version of this for shorter people. It seems to fit right, but the inner liner does kind of dig into the back of the knees when running.
Date published: 2019-04-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product