GORE-TEX PACLITE® Jacket Mens
For those determined to ride in every condition who need to carry wet weather protection where space is critical.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus product: extremely breathable, ultralight and packable while durably waterproof, windproof and robust
- Waterproof zipped back stow pocket
- Napoleon pocket with zip
- Close fit high collar
- Adjustable cuff
- Adjustable hem
- Dropped tail for splash protection
- Full length zip with underflap and zipper garage
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Reflective details
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- visibility Lightweight Packable
- 100% Polyester
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- No Dry Clean
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.